Types of Dementia
Dementia may be a nerve related problem; it causes serious injuries and nerve related problems in brain. This condition is broadly categorized into various types; they are Alzheimer’s diseases, Lewy body dementia, front temporal dementia, Wernicke Korsakoff syndrome like that the primary syndrome is present. Alzheimer is that the commonest sort of syndrome within the dementia.
Wernicke Korsakoff is that the severe phase of the dementia, and another sort of this disorder is encephalopathy. it's the deficiency of the B-complex vitamin thiamine. Parkinson diseases influence the movement of the individual, often including shivers.
Huntington is that the critical condition during which the nerve cells within the breakdown over time. It usually starts during a person of 30’s and 40’s. Physiotherapy and talk therapy Treatment to cure these disorders
- Track 1-1 Alzheimerâ€™s diseases.
- Track 2-2 Lewy body dementia.
- Track 3-3 Frontotemporal dementia.
- Track 4-4 Wernicke Korsakoff.
- Track 5-5 Parkinsonâ€™s diseases.
- Track 6-6 Huntingtonâ€™s diseases.
- Track 7-7 Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseases.