Types of dementia
Dementia is a nerve related problem, it causes serious injuries and nerve related problems in brain. This disorder is broadly classified into various types; they are Alzheimer’s diseases, lewy body dementia, front temporal dementia, Wernicke korsakoff syndrome like that the major syndrome are present. Alzheimer is the most common type of syndrome in the dementia.
Wernicke korsakkof is the severe phase of the dementia and another form of this disorder is encephalopathy. It is the deficiency of the vitamin B thiamine. Parkinson diseases affect the movement of the person, often including tremors.
Huntington is the serious condition in which the nerve cells in the breakdown over time. It typically starts in a person of 30’s and 40’s. Physiotherapy and talk therapy helps to cure these diseases
- Track 1-1 Alzheimerâ€™s diseases.
- Track 2-2 Lewy body dementia
- Track 3-3 Frontotemporal dementia
- Track 4-4 Wernicke korsakoff
- Track 5-5 Parkinsonâ€™s diseases
- Track 6-6 Huntingtonâ€™s diseases
- Track 7-7 Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseases