Parkinson's Disease (PD) affects the predominately dopamine producing neurons area of brain known as substantia nigra. It causes tremors in body, slowness of movements, rigidity of limb, gait and balance problems. Some societies provide assisted living facilities for patients with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease. The patients can’t take decisions on their own, so they assign someone for all legal works which includes creating power of attorney also.
- Track 1-1 Assisted Living Facility
- Track 2-2 Signs and Symptoms
- Track 3-3 Durable Power of Attorney
- Track 4-4 Need for Awareness
- Track 5-5 Prevention and Care