An uncertain disease of Central Nervous System (CNS) in which the protecting covers of nerve cells of spinal cord and brain are deteriorated. Many investigators think MS to be an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system of body launches a defensive mechanism for its safety. There is no specific cure for MS, many patients do well with therapies, because medications have may side effects. A patient with MS faces difficulties in communicating with others. New research is being done to work with stem cells for treatment of MS. Genetics play a major role in getting affected by MS, Vitamin D plays a role in treatment but still its proper use is not specified, to stop the spread of MS we need to find treatment for repairing of myelin sheath.
- Track 1-1 Disorder of Central Nervous System
- Track 2-2 Autoimmune Disorder
- Track 3-3 Restoring Whatâ€™s Been Lost
- Track 4-4 Disturbances in Speak, Talk or Walk
- Track 5-5 Stem Cells as Treatment for MS
- Track 6-6 Genetics, Vitamin D and Myelin Repair
- Track 7-7 Statistics of MS