Cellular and Molecular Basis of Neurodegenerative Diseases
The mechanisms present the pathology, genetics, biochemistry and cell biology of the major human neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, frontotemporal dementia, ALS, Huntington’s, and prion diseases.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Bases of Neurological Diseases
- Track 2-2 Cognitive and Emotional Deficits
- Track 3-3 Mitochondria and Protein Quality Control Dysfunction
- Track 4-4 DNA and RNA Regulatory Proteins
- Track 5-5 Bridging Biology to Therapeutics
- Track 6-6 Anatomical and Functional Basis of Dementia and Neurodegeneration