In Continuation with the previous series, the Pulsus group cordially invites all participants and sponsors from around the world to the 14th International Conference on Dementia, Alzheimer Diseases, and Related Diseases (Alzheimer’s 2022), which will be held in London, UK on September 21-22, 2022.
Alzheimer 2022 is the leading healthcare conference in UK. We intended to organize this conference at UK with the theme of Conflict with Dementia and Alzheimer Diseases by Mental Strength, the main goal of our conference is to bring together reputable neurologists, neurosurgeons, researchers, health care professionals, and special educators gather at a single place to discuss about the topic.
This conference will have a well-balanced speaker line-up that will cover both broad and specific topics. Our goal is to bring together neurosurgeons, experts, and everyone who works in the Alzheimer field to learn more about the disease's sheer complexity, understand the facts, and create improved dementia treatments. We hope you will join us and take advantage of this opportunity. We are grateful for your time and effort in attending our conference Alzheimer’s 2022.
We hope to meet you in London, UK on the day of the event.
- Alzheimers Diseases
- Molecular Genetics and Biology of Dementia
- Cognitive Therapies of Dementia
- Types of Dementia
- Vascular and Lewy Body Dementia
- Parkinson and Huntington Dementia
- Geriatrics and Semantic Dementia
- Dementia Nursing
- Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
- Neuroimaging and Neurological Disorder
- Neuropharmacology and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Pediatric Neurology & Psychiatry
- Early and Younger onset of Dementia and Alzheimer Diseases
- Amyloid Protein in Dementia
- Bioinformatics Approach for Dementia and Alzheimer Diseases
- Drug Development in Dementia
- Animal Model and Translational Medicines
- Novel Therapeutics Targets and Mechanism for Treatments
- Causes, Symptoms of Alzheimer and Dementia
- Prevention Measures
- Care Practice and Awareness
- Clinical Trials and Case Reports
- Current Research in Therapeutic Targets
Honors & Awards
Participants are honoured & Encouraged with Awards:
The list of awards is given to the participants to honor their presence at our renowned Conference entitled 14th International Conference on Dementia, Alzheimer's, and Related Diseases. Based on the abstract quality and potential talk, the award will be given to the speakers.
Awards presented for the attendees:
- Young Scientist Award
- Outstanding Mentor Award
- Poster presentation Award
- Research Excellence Award
- Abstract Tropicality Award
The selection will be based on the following:
- Relevance to the conference scope and mission
- Timeliness of the topic
- Practical applications of material
- Overall abstract quality
- Well-defined focus within the program track structure
- Submission Criteria & Eligibility
Past Conference Report
The 13th International Conference on Dementia and Alzheimer Diseases was held as a virtual event on November 15, 2021, with the assistance our Organizing Committee members.
First and foremost, we would like to thanks a lot to our participants for entrusting us. We specifically show gratitude our speakers, delegates, sponsors and workshop attendees for trusting and supporting us by giving your praiseworthy presence in Alzheimer’s 2021, It was created a worldwide platform for discussing a wide range of critical issues in Alzheimer, Dementia, and Neurology related arena.
Our committee were appreciated the participants for getting this Alzheimer 2021 conference to the next level during this COVID time. Without their continuous support and trust in our organization, Alzheimer 2021 can’t able to reach this height.
The presence of young and excellent researchers, business delegations, and talented student communities from over 15 nations highlighted the conference, all of whom contributed to its success.
The conference was organized with the theme of Confronts and Allay of Dementia through miscellaneous Pedagogy during COVID-19 The meeting developed a great association between future Alzheimer, Dementia, and Neurology issues initiatives. Organizational cooperation is going to be aided by the shared conceptual and practical knowledge, which can speed up scientific advancement.
The Alzheimer 2021 platform saw a consolidation of peerless speeches, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers, and delegates who enlightened the team with their desirable research knowledge and on various alluring topics associated with the division of Alzheimer and Dementia by their fabulous presentations on various interesting topics associated with the division of Alzheimer and Dementia.
The PULSUS Group is grateful to all or any members of the organizing committee, eminent speakers, young scientists, delegates, exhibitors, and students for his or her contributions. We want to thank everyone who contributed to creating this event as a great achievement.
Organizing Committee Members, Honourable Guest, Keynote and Plenary:
- Lang Tran | Institute of Occupational Medicine | UK
- Antonella Angiolillo| University of Molise | Italy
- Tauheed Ishrat| University of Tennessee HealthScience Center | USA
- Suzanne B Hanser| International Association for Music & Medicine | USA
- Hsun-Hua Lee| Taipei Medical University | Taiwan
- Silvia M. Masciandaro| Institute of Clinical Physiology | Italy
- Raffaele Pilla | St. John of God Hospital | Italy
- Ilaha Azizova | Administration of the Regional Medical Divisions (TABIB) | Azerbaijan
- Gabriela Lopes Martins | Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais | Brazil
- Theo Stoddard-Bennett | UCLA School of Medicine | USA
- Christopher Joy Mathew | Conquest Hospital | UK
- Dr. Varsha Nandwana | Lady Hardinge Medical College | India
- Silvia M. Masciandaro| Institute of Clinical Physiology | Italy
We would like to express our gratitude to all our media partners for bringing this event to a global audience. The following are some of our important supporting media partners:
Kind Congress, Vydya Health, Crowd reviews, PlacidWay, CourseForDoctors, Conference Clocate, Medical Events Guide, Venue Dir, Manuscript Edit and Novel Global Community Educational Foundation.
Alzheimers 2021 wouldn't have reached its pinnacle without the assistance of a world, organizing committee and therefore the coordination of the Journal of Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience, the Journal of Behavioural Neuroscience, and therefore the Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Treatment, that we are deeply grateful.
We kindly invite you to our forthcoming 14th International Conference on Dementia, Alzheimer and Related Diseases, scheduled as a Physical Event on September 21-22, 2022, as a follow-up to Alzheimers 2021.
We will be that specialize in all aspects of Alzheimer 2021, including Alzheimer and Dementia, also as research findings as therapeutic strategies. More innovative and exploratory sessions are being planned by our organizing committee to require the Alzheimer conference to new heights.
Your knowledge and skills in Alzheimer 2021 will enable you to discuss and resolve a series of issues on the current state of Alzheimer research.
We want to arrange this conference together with your assistance to bring all Alzheimer researchers together on one platform. We hope to possess your cooperation in organizing Alzheimer 2022 on an immense level, your participation is going to be vital to the success of our conference next year.
We want to ascertain you there, also as your active involvement and support, to assist us make this event a hit once more.
It gives us great pleasure to ask you to our next Alzheimer 2022 conference.