Brain attack or stroke takes place when circulation of blood in brain is interrupted or the blood vessels bursts and squirts out blood. The brain cells die due to reduced oxygen flow and functioning of brain stops. Stroke has no defined symptoms, all will take place suddenly and after affects will be there. The treatment stages are prevention, therapy after the brain attack and post stroke rehabilitation. Most popular class of drug to treat strokes are antithrombotics (antiplatelet agents and anticoagulants) and thrombolytics. The most disability which takes place after stroke is one-sided paralysis. Clinical trails have been done by Worldwide Scientists to know about stroke. Many organizations help patients with stroke to live life to the fullest.
- Track 1-1 Effect on Brain Functioning
- Track 2-2 Squirting of Blood from Blood Vessels
- Track 3-3 Prevention, Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Antithrombotics and Thrombolytics
- Track 5-5 Prognosis of Stroke
- Track 6-6 Clinical Trials
- Track 7-7 Organizations Dealing with Stroke Patients