Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA) is gradually developing degeneration of nerves, which is a genetic disease having numerous other types. Also known as Sprinocerebellar atrophy or spinocerebellar degeneration. There is no proper cure or treatment, so, sometimes it becomes fatal. It can affect person of any age group generally 1 or 2 in 1 million people worldwide. This condition is inherited in autosomal dominant nature, which states that only one copy of altered gene is enough to cause the disorder. Only rehabilitation can help patients to deal with SCA.
- Track 1-1 Degeneration of Nerves
- Track 2-2 Results in Death
- Track 3-3 Statistics of Patients
- Track 4-4 Inheritance of Gene
- Track 5-5 Rehabilitation Therapy