Neurology and Neurosurgery
Neurology is that the branch of drugs that deals with the study of systema nervosum within the brain. If any problem within the axon and therefore the outermost coverings it results in the loss of knowledge or loss of impulse to other areas. This results in the loss of memory functions like dementia and Alzheimer. Neurology accompanied with the central systema nervosum and peripheral systema nervosum . Peripheral systema nervosum contains all nerves outside of the systema nervosum .
Neurosurgery helps to cure the nerve related problem and retain patient to the traditional state. Neurosurgeons are broadly classified into three types: they're paediatric neurosurgeon, functional neurosurgeon, and oncology neurosurgeon. Paediatric neurosurgeons are wont to treat the facial bones within the skull, tumours, and congenital spine defects. Functional neurosurgeons are wont to manage the conditions like epilepsy, movement disorder and palsy. Oncology neurosurgeons are wont to manage the brain and spine tumours.
- Track 1-1 Neuro genetics
- Track 2-2 Neuropharmacology
- Track 3-3 Neuro immunology
- Track 4-4 Neuro paediatric
- Track 5-5 Neuro psychiatry
- Track 6-6 Neurological nursing
- Track 7-7 Neuro imaging
- Track 8-8 Neuro radiology
- Track 9-9 Paediatric neurosurgeon
- Track 10-10 Functional neurosurgeon
- Track 11-11 Oncology neurosurgeon