Neurology is a special branch of medical sciences which deals primarily with disorders in the nervous system. It involves diagnosing and treating conditions related to the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous system. The person who deals with this branch is called as Neurologist. In this branch, the root cause of problem is identified and then proper therapies and treatments are provided to get rid if the problem. Neuroscience describes the scientific study of the mechanics of the central nervous system such as its function, genetics and physiology, structure as well as its application to understand diseases of the nervous system.
Neurology consists the study of:
- The peripheral nervous system, the autonomic nervous system and central nervous system.
- The functional and structural disorders which ranges from birth defects through to degenerative diseases likely Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- Track 1-1 Neurogenetics
- Track 2-2 Molecular Neurology
- Track 3-3 Clinical Neurology
- Track 4-4 Advances in Neurobiology
- Track 5-5 Discipline of Science for Nervous Disorders
- Track 6-6 Neuroscience
- Track 7-7 Neurosurgery
- Track 8-8 Neurophysiology