An uncertain disease of Central Nervous System (CNS) in which the protecting covers of nerve cells of spinal cord and brain are deteriorated. Many investigators thinks MS to be a autoimmune disorder in which the immune system of body launches a defensive mechanism for its safety. There is no specific cure for Multiple Sclerosis, many patients do well with therapies, because medications have may side effects. A patient with MS faces difficulties in communicating with others. New research are being done to work with stem cells for treatment of MS. Genetics play a major role in getting affected by MS, Vitamin D plays a role in treatment but still its proper use is not specified, to stop the spread of MS we need to find treatment for repairing of myelin sheath.
- Track 1-1 Disorder of Central Nervous System
- Track 2-2 Autoimmune Disorder
- Track 3-3 Restoring Whatâ€™s Been Lost
- Track 4-4 Disturbances in Speak, Talk or Walk
- Track 5-5 Stem Cells as Treatment for MS
- Track 6-6 Genetics, Vitamin D and Myelin Repair
- Track 7-7 Statistics