Migraine headache results from any physiological changes in brain resulting in nausea and vomiting. Pain is very intense and unbearable after some extent which may get worse after physical extortion. Usually it affects only one side of brain but in few cases it affects bilaterally. In some cases, people experiences warning symptoms or an aura which ranges from flashing lights, loud music and blind spots. Factors which trigger migraine are hormonal imbalances, oral contraceptive pills, certain food products, stress, oversleeping, etc. Diclofenac is a easily available medicine for relief of migraine pain. Proper diet and exercise should be maintained to get relief.
- Track 1-1 Intense Pulsing or Throbbing Pain
- Track 2-2 Physiological Changes in Brain
- Track 3-3 Victimization of Whole Brain
- Track 4-4 Aura: Flashing Lights, Loud music and Blind Spots
- Track 5-5 Hormonal Imbalances, Medicines, Food
- Track 6-6 Diet and Exercise