Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in which the nerve cells activities is disrupted leading to seizures. The ability to interpret feelings slows down which is known as aura. The person becomes apathic in nature. After a seizure takes place, it leaves the body in postictal state. The brain’s electrical activity is recorded by Electroencephalogram to do the monitoring and to find out the affected part. Anticonvulsants and proper diet are given to minimize the effects of epilepsy. All over world, approximately 50 million people are dealing with epilepsy.
- Track 1-1 Perceptual Disturbance: Aura
- Track 2-2 Seizures of Brain
- Track 3-3 Apathy
- Track 4-4 Postictal State
- Track 5-5 Findings by Electroencephalogram
- Track 6-6 Anticonvulsants and Ketogenic Diet for Treatment
- Track 7-7 Statistics of Disorder