Dementia is a common term to describe memory loss leading to hindrance in daily routines. It is specifically not a single disease, it describes many symptoms associated with the brain's working capacity. Alzheimer's is the most common type of Dementia. Vascular dementia which is the second most common type is caused after stroke in brain cells. People with dementia faces many difficulties in communicating with others, memorizing things, ability to focus and pay attention, judgment and reasoning, visual perception.
- Track 1-1 Dealing with Dementia
- Track 2-2 Pathophysiology of Dementia
- Track 3-3 Depression- As a side effect
- Track 4-4 Diagnosis of Dementia
- Track 5-5 Risk and Prevention
- Track 6-6 Therapies and Medicines
- Track 7-7 Epidemiology