Care Practice and Awareness
In the dementia care practice and awareness session, the caretaker should consider the physical conditions and therefore the food. it's the most thing that each caretaker should follow to recover the dementia patient.
The first look after the patient is to offer the healthy food and maintain the diet, consume great deal of fluid items and fibrous fruits rather than the fat content. The second care is to attach the dementia patient with the social network and check out to vary their psychological state .
Caretaker should continuously monitor the dementia patient and lookout of their food schedule. Caretaker not only follows the fitness and follows the mental condition of the patient. The steps should follow by the care takers includes,
- Track 1-1 Dementia Nursing
- Track 2-2 Psycho-Social Interventions
- Track 3-3 Cognitive Training
- Track 4-4 Dementia Management
- Track 5-5 Dementia Care Advances using Cloud Technology
- Track 6-6 Assistive Health Care