Alzheimer's Disease (AD) affects the proper memory power, thinking ability and brings behavioral change in a human being. AD is not a normal part of aging, it gets worse with increasing age. Currently, no proper medicine is available to cure AD, researchers are working on it to find out medications for proper cure. Alzheimer's Disease occurs in 7 stages, namely, No Impairment; Very Mild Decline; Mild Decline; Moderate Decline; Moderately Severe Decline; Severe Decline; Very Severe Decline.
- Track 1-1 Signs and Symptoms
- Track 2-2 Causes of the disease
- Track 3-3 Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Track 4-4 Pathophysiology
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease
- Track 6-6 Prevention and Management